Paradigm is Deeply Invested in Financial Services
AGR Financial LLC
Alexander Hamilton Savings & Loan
American Stock Exchange
Bank of America (Formerly Fleet Bank; Formerly National Westminster Bancorporation)
City & Suburban Federal Savings
Colonial Bank NA, Nevada Region
Colonial Savings & Loan
Family Wealth Planning (Division of Summit Financial Resources)
Madison Park Group
New Millennium Bank
Sharp Advisory Services
Spencer Savings Bank
Statewide Savings & Loan
A Process You Can Offer Your Clients and Prospects
Do you have clients and prospects that are not really sure what they want from the next 5-10 years beyond the thought of "playing more golf in someplace warm"?
We both know from experience that notion will start to get old for most people within 60 days. So, then what will they want to do?
The lack of clarity on your client's part makes the job of matching your various approaches and financial strategies to their desires and goals nearly impossible, doesn't it?
We offer a process facilitated by trained professionals that can help people determine and sort out what they want in both the long and short term. The process has been used in both pre- and post-retirement situations (with both individuals and couples) and can involve both personal and professional areas of life as appropriate.
Some advisors want to work shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we work through a process with their clients. Others choose to stay at an arm's length distance so they don't get dragged into the minutia of the process while the client is figuring it all out. The choice is yours to make on every client.
How else can it been used to your benefit?
- as a Thank You gift for those high end clients who continue to contribute to your personal revenue stream each year
- as a way to differentiate yourself from other advisors and competition by offering another level of personalized service
Every successful individual or organization has a plan. You need to know where you are today and what you want to accomplish in the future. However, just knowing what to accomplish is only the first component of a successful equation. The balance of a successful life is achieved by developing the specific plan and action steps necessary to accomplish that plan.
Our professionals will facilitate you through the SOAR process to help identify and prioritize your defined measurements for success and help you develop a specific plan of action through questionnaires, assessments and goal planning.
Results and Outcomes of Our Techniques
Setting clear goals for the things you want to accomplish creates a positive balance. Once thought through, there are no roads to "nowhere". Achieving purpose and your passion can be a reality when you:
- Achieve more personal and professional goals, more often, with less frustration
- Create a sustainable, goals-focused mindset
- Understand the importance of specific, result-oriented, clearly-worded goals
- Understand the critical elements and mechanics of the goal setting process all the way through to the follow-up phase
- Definition of Vision and Values
- Professional and Organizational Assessments
- Organizational Goal Assessment
- Planning Out Accomplishments
- Dream Inventory
- Personal Self-Assessments
- Personal Goals Clarification & Definition
- Planning Out Accomplishments
Discover for yourself how powerful "Breakthrough Thinking for Your Real World" can be.
In our never-ending quest to serve you to the fullest, please do not hesitate to call, write, or email us with any of your pressing issues or concerns. Your thoughts and suggestions enable you to make us the absolute best in professional services!